This personal data protection policy (hereinafter referred to as the "Policy") governs the processing of your personal data during your visit to our website www.bobcatdobris.cz/ (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") and during your communication with our company, whether by e-mail, phone, fax or via social media (hereinafter referred to as "Social Media"; e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube).
NOTE 1: This Policy does not apply to the processing of personal data of individuals who choose to apply for employment through our online job application platform. The processing of personal data through the job application platform is governed by a separate statement on the protection of personal data, which is available through following platform bobcat.jobs.cz.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 1.1. Your personal data is processed by the company Doosan Bobcat EMEA, s.r.o., with registered office at U Kodetky 1810, 26312 Dobříš, ID: 26489201, registered in the commercial register maintained by the Regional Court in Prague, section C, insert 85459, and its affiliated entities (hereinafter referred to as the "Doosan company" or "we", "us“ etc.). You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 1.2. Where the context allows, words in the singular shall be construed to also include the plural, and vice versa.
- 1.3 If this Policy refers to certain laws or other legal regulations, this reference is considered to include any possible changes, replacement or repeal of these laws or legal regulations.
- 1.4 Doosan company reserves the right to modify, change or supplement this Policy at any time at its sole discretion. Such modifications, changes or additions must be communicated through the Website.
2. TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
Whenever you use our Website and Social Media, we collect:
- 2.1.1. Technical information about the device you use, such as your IP address, browser type, geographical location and operating system;
- 2.1.2. Information about how you browse the Website, such as how long you visit, what links you click, what pages you visit, and how many times you visit a particular page.
When you fill out a contact form on our Website or when you contact us by email, phone, fax or Social Media, we collect:
- 2.2.1. Basic information about your identity that you give us, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, the company you work for, your function;
- 2.2.2. The content of your message and the technical details of the message itself, such as who you are writing to on our side, as well as the date and time of the given message;
- 2.2.3. Publicly available information from your Social Media profile if you contacted us through it;
- 2.2.4. Any other personal information you choose to provide to us.
- 2.3. We receive all of the above personal data directly from you. We may receive additional information about your preferences and browsing behavior from partners such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yandex, AddThis and Salesforce. If you require more information about what personal data these entities process about you and make available to others, we refer you to their respective privacy policies:
3. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
- 3.1. Doosan company processes your personal data in order to be able to provide you with the information, products and services you require through the Website, by e-mail, by telephone, fax or through Social Media in a personalized and efficient manner.
- 3.2. Doosan company processes your personal data for marketing purposes, i.e. to provide you with targeted communications, promotional and other offers and other advertising communications from Doosan company and selected partners.
- 3.3. If you are not a subject of personal information who has already contacted us and whom we want to target with our own marketing materials, Doosan company will send you communications or promotions and other offers by e-mail or other personal electronic communication channels, if you have given your explicit consent to be sent of these communications and offers.
- 3.4. Doosan company processes your personal data in order to comply with its legal obligations or to comply with any reasonable request from relevant law enforcement, judicial authorities, government agencies or authorities, including relevant data protection authorities.
- 3.5. Doosan company may be required to collect and transfer your personal data to our financial institution or payment service provider to enable your financial institution and payment service provider to comply with their legal obligations, such as obligations under applicable anti-money laundering and anti-financing terrorism legislation.
- 3.6. Doosan company further processes your personal data for the purpose of performing statistical analyzes aimed at improving our Website, products and services or developing new products and services.
- 3.7. Doosan company may process your personal data in order to inform any third party in connection with a possible merger with that person, acquisition of that person by us, or acquisition of Doosan company by that person or division by that person, even if this the third party is located outside the EU.
Doosan company may also process your personal data to preserve the legitimate interests of Doosan company itself, our partners or a third party, if your registration on the Website, Social Media or other communication channels, or their use, can be considered:
- 3.8.2. a threat to the security or integrity of the Website, Social Media or other communication channels;
- 3.8.3. danger to the Website, Social Media or other communication channels or to the systems of Doosan company or our subcontractors due to viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, malware or any other form of malicious code; or
- 3.8.4. hateful, obscene, discriminatory, racist, defamatory, malicious, abusive or otherwise inappropriate or illegal in any way.
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- 4.1. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data according to the conditions stated in paragraph 3.3 is your consent, which Doosan company, as the responsible party, will ask you for.
- 4.2. The processing of your personal data for the purposes specified in paragraphs 3.4 and 3.5 is necessary for the Doosan company to comply with its legal obligations.
The processing of your personal data for the purposes specified in paragraphs 3.1, 3.6, 3.7 and 3.8 is necessary for the legitimate interests of the Doosan company, which are:
- 4.3.1. Continuous improvement of the Website, Social Media, products and services of the Doosan company in order to provide you with the best possible comfort;
- 4.3.2. Protecting our Website, Social Media, products and services from abuse and illegal activity;
- 4.3.3. Marketing and promoting our products, services, brands and the overall successful commercialization of our products and services.
- 5.1. Doosan company does not send your personal data in an identifiable form to any third party without your express permission. However, you acknowledge that if you use our Social Media, then your personal data is also processed by the social media providers.
- 5.2. When ensuring the operation of the Website and when processing your personal data, Doosan company uses the services of external processors. These external processors are authorized to process your personal data for Doosan only on the basis of express written instructions from Doosan. Doosan guarantees that all external processors are selected with due care and that they are required to maintain the security and integrity of your personal data.
- 5.3. The Doosan company is entitled to share your personal data with other entities within the Doosan group. However, we will ensure that all Doosan Group entities take due care to ensure that all processing of your personal data is in accordance with what is set out in this Policy.
6. LOCATION AND TRANSFER
The Doosan company processes your personal data primarily within the EEA. However, in connection with the processing of your personal data for the purposes mentioned in the article above, we may also transfer your personal data to other entities within the Doosan group or to third parties who process data for us and are located outside the EEA. Any entity outside the EEA that processes your personal data will be required to provide appropriate guarantees regarding the processing of your personal data. These guarantees will be given:
- 6.1.1. in the country of the recipient, there is legislation that can be considered comparable to the protection provided within the EEA; or
- 6.1.2. contractual arrangement between Doosan and the subject. All Doosan entities are parties to a contractual agreement based on the European Commission's Standard Contractual Clauses (between two data controllers) (Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2021/914).
- 6.2. Doosan company may transfer anonymized or aggregated data to organizations outside the EEA. If such a transfer occurs, Doosan will ensure that there are safeguards in place to ensure the security and integrity of your personal data, as well as any rights you may have regarding your personal data under generally applicable laws.
7. QUALITY ASSURANCE
- 7.1. Doosan company does its best to process only those personal data that are necessary to achieve the purposes specified in Article 3.
Your personal data is processed only as long as it is necessary to achieve the purposes specified in Article 3 of this Policy, or until you withdraw your consent to its processing. Please note that withdrawal of consent may result in you no longer being able to use the Website, Social Media and other communication channels in whole or in part. Doosan company will de-identify your personal data if it is no longer necessary for the purposes specified in Article 3, unless there is:
- 7.2.1. Doosan company's, your financial institution's, payment service provider's, or any other third party's overriding interest in maintaining the identifiability of your personal data;
- 7.2.2. Legal or regulatory obligation or judicial or administrative order that prevents Doosan company from de-identifying them.
- 7.3. Doosan company will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure your personal data against unauthorized access or theft, as well as accidental loss, manipulation or destruction. Employees of the Doosan company or our external processors will only have access to your personal data to the extent strictly necessary and will be subject to strict confidentiality obligations. However, you acknowledge that the provision of protection and security is based on the principle of best efforts and can never be fully guaranteed.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
- 8.1. You have the right to request access to all your personal data processed by Doosan company. Doosan company reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee for multiple subsequent access requests that are made with the apparent intent to cause trouble or damage to Doosan company.
- 8.2. You have the right to request that any of your personal data that is inaccurate be corrected free of charge. If a request for correction is submitted, this request must be accompanied by proof of the error in the data whose correction is requested.
- 8.3. You have the right to withdraw your previously granted consent to the processing of your personal data, in which case paragraph 8.4 shall apply.
You have the right to request your personal data to be deleted if it is no longer needed in connection with the purposes specified in Article 3, or if you have withdrawn your consent to its processing. However, please note that the deletion request will be evaluated by Doosan company based on consideration of:
- 8.4.1. The prevailing interests of Doosan company, your financial institution, payment service provider or any other third party;
- 8.4.2. Any legal or regulatory obligations or administrative or judicial orders that conflict with this deletion.
Instead of deleting according to the previous paragraph, you can also request that Doosan company limit the processing of your personal data if:
- 8.5.1. you challenge the accuracy of this data; or
- 8.5.2. is this processing illegitimate;
- 8.5.3. the data is no longer needed for the purposes referred to in Article 3, but you need it to defend yourself in legal proceedings.
- 8.6. You have the right to refuse the processing of personal data if you are able to prove that there are serious and legitimate reasons based on specific circumstances that justify your refusal. However, if the intended processing is of a direct marketing nature, you have the right to refuse this processing free of charge and without any justification.
- 8.7. You have the right to receive from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format all personal data that you have provided to us.
If you wish to make a request to exercise one or more of your rights listed above, you can send an email to email@example.com. An e-mail message with a request to exercise a certain right will not be interpreted as consent to the processing of your personal data beyond what is required to process your request. This request should clearly state which right you wish to exercise and, if required, the reasons for this exercise.
Doosan company will inform you immediately upon receipt of your request. If the request is valid, Doosan company will process it as soon as possible, but no later than thirty (30) days after receiving it.
If you have any complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by Doosan company, you can always contact Doosan company via the e-mail address listed in this article. If you are still dissatisfied with the answer you receive from Doosan company, you are entitled to file a complaint with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data https://www.uoou.cz/.